At SoFLo Concepts we are equipped to handle everything from custom car wraps, fleet wraps & custom boat wraps. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality wraps at the best prices and will beat any legitimate quote out there. All of our wraps are performed in a fully lighted and dust free spray booth to ensure quality and a flawless finish.
What is a wrap?
A vehicle wrap is a process whereby pressure-sensitive vinyl – in almost any color or finish – is applied by hand onto a vehicle’s painted surface. It’s like a big, high quality sticker that can change the color and finish of a vehicle. Wrapping is the newest and most innovative thing to hit the customizing world in years. Wraps can also be installed on boats, wave-runners, trailers, walls, floors, furniture, laptops or just about any surface.
How much does a wrap cost?
As with almost all custom work, it is hard to say exactly how much your project will cost. It will depend on the size of your vehicle, the vinyl material you choose, the complexity of the job, and more.
Is a wrap permanent?
A wrap typically last for 5-10 years depending on the material used and conditions in which the car is driven and stored. The vinyl film can be removed completely without leaving any adhesive residue, returning the car to its original color and condition. 3M vinyl is guaranteed for 5 years.
What colors can I choose?
VInyl can come in almost any conceivable color, finish or texture. Check out our selection of colors and finishes
Do you cut on my car’s paint?
We know you love your car, and we wouldn’t do anything to hurt it. Our gifted installers employ a special technique called “BLADEAWAY” to protect your paint. We also use a product called Knifeless Tape which allows our installers to make precise edges on the painted surface without the use of a blade. The combination of these techniques allow for the most intricate trimming with no harm to your car.
How long does it take to wrap my car?
Installation times vary according to the complexity of the project. A basic wrap job takes about 1-2 days. Due to the nature of the adhesive vinyl and the complex curves to which it’s applied, we build in an extra 24 hours after the application to allow for the film to fully adhere to the vehicle.
Benefits of a wrap:
● Does NOT devalue the resell value of your car like a paint job does.
● Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
● Warranties and/or lease agreements remain valid. Painting can void warranties, increase the cost of insurance, and is not even an option with a lease
● Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less than a comparable paint job.
● Vinyl car wraps wear as well as, or better than paint – when properly cared for. Think of it like a skin for your laptop or a silicon cover for your phone. The vinyl can take a beating protecting the vehicle’s paint underneath.
● Vinyl car wraps come in any color, even custom, and can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, metallic flake, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
● Expensive, color-matching paint fees are unnecessary for scratches or accident vehicles; just re-wrap the section that needs repair.
● It’s difficult to tell it’s not paint. Due to our paintwrapping technique, it literally looks like it was sprayed on.
● Affordably customize parts of your car. You don’t have to wrap your entire car; just your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
● Matte-paint jobs can be brittle and chip easily while vinyls are more durable and harder to scratch. In the event that repairs are needed, the part that was damaged can be easily replaced, providing a perfect match.
● Hides dings or scratches and “freshens” the look of your vehicle.
● TURN HEADS